This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
Agoura Hills, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMortgage Solutions is a division of the First American Title Insurance Company, the largest subsidiary of First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF). Mortgage Solutions offers more than just title insurance. The company provides settlement services, signing services, portfolio analytics, retention and acquisition services; property valuations; and default solutions for the mortgage banking industry. In fact, Mortgage Solutions works with a multitude of people across the entire origination, servicing and default continuum, and has helped close millions of real estate transactions nationwide. For more information, visit www.famortgageservices.com.
* Works closely with business and functional areas in the organization, helps to articulate technical solution
* Collaborate with business partners, product management to create and solidify product backlog. Grooms backlogs, creates user stories, assist with prioritization, works with teams to size user stories
* Works closely with 3rd party vendors, produce and explore requirements in collaboration with users.
* Identifies missing requirements. Assume the role of Product Owners where applicable. Creates a shared understanding of what the product is supposed to do
* Directs and oversees project implementation, leads and motivates teams, facilitates discussion, manages conflict resolution
* Directs day-to-day activities of teams for the duration of their involvement in the project
* Schedule and facilitate daily scrum meetings, represent the team at the scrum of scrums
* Reports team progress through burndown charts, provides velocity reporting and sprint and release progress reporting.
* Removes impediments so the team can focus on sprint goals. Act as a buffer between the team and distracting influences.
* Schedules and facilitates sprint planning meeting(s). Conducts sprint demo(s)
* Brings Sprints/Project to closure conducts Sprint Review meeting(s), implements process improvements suggested by the team.
* Manages multiple projects simultaneously.
* Demonstrates project leadership efficiently identifies and solves project issues
* Develops Request for Proposal (RFP) for external services
* Works with users to develop acceptance criteria. Performs UAT testing.
* Demonstrates strong organizational, presentation and customer service skills
* Conceptual understanding of current technologies and methodologies to plan and communicate effectively with project team and sponsors.
* Experience with project management methodologies and techniques, and their application in business and technical environments.
* Experience with applicable business process sufficient to communicate and consult with team members, customers and management.
* Experience with risk management.
* Experience managing multiple projects or large project with complex inter-dependencies.
* Experience developing and managing project budgets.
* Experience facilitating meetings.
* Written communication skills sufficient to create project plans and other project documentation.
* Knowledge of communication, statusing, and Project Management tools to create project documents and reports.
* Generally requires BS Degree in a business field or equivalent work experience.
* Typically have 5-8 years of directly related experience.
* PMP Desirable