This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
NTT Data Inc
Duties: The nature of the work is focused on defining tools and processes to support overall organizational excellence in program/project management and process definition. Set Program's Vision and Strategy: Develops vision, strategy and deliverables of the assigned Program. -Ensures program is aligned with business strategies and budgets.- Owns the business case for the Program, establishes and maintains cross functional and regional coordination Organization, Planning and Execution: Maintains ultimate responsibility regarding program objectives operating within financial and resource constraints; Manages project dependencies within the program and builds the program team. Ensures vendor contracts, relationships, performance, and communications are well managed Project Management Support: Ensures proper Project Management staffing for all projects within the program; helps develop project objectives and project scope. Act as an escalation point for project issues that impact projects' cost, schedule and / or performance. Chairs program steering committee meetings.*
* Partner with Business Director and across team to create one integrated work plan grounded in our objectives and desired impact
* Manage progress to plan connect across the team to drive alignment, keep efforts moving - hitting key milestones and tracking to budget / AR performance
* Drive change - Frame up integrated points of view that accelerate opportunities and neutralize risks
* Build tools and frameworks that keep efforts aligned, track progress, show impact
* Frequent communication - Keep overall project status visible
8 years professional experience 5 years project/program management experience experience delivering global or multiple regional projects experience with formal project management methodology. Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
* Proven ability to solve complex problems and work independently with minimal guidance
* Demonstrated ability to work closely with Business Partners and dotcom/IT Leadership at the senior levels
* Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical audiences
* Successful track record of interaction working across functions/disciplines to frame up opportunities, resolve issues, and build consensus
* Strong presentation and influencing skills
* 5 years project/program management experience with complex programs; create and drive Gantt Charts tools (PMP certification strongly preferred)
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.