This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONEVERIS is a multinational consulting firm providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. Established in 1996, EVERIS has averaged 2% annual growth in revenues, and it became part of NTT Data in January, 214.
Being part of the NTT Data group enables EVERIS to offer a wider range of solutions and services through increased capacity, as well as technological, geographical, and financial resources.
EVERIS USA is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are currently seeking a PROJECT MANAGER for our client's location BOSTON, MA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage a multi-location team of administrators and engineers (1+ people - internal and external); provide guidance and support to team members through employee reviews, mentoring, coaching and training.
* Lead the team providing the following end user services:
* SCCM Service Administration
* Anti-Virus Console Administration
* Printer Server Administration for Bank and Factories
* 2nd Level Support for Printer Incidents
* Citrix Administration
* Responsibility for branches infrastructure (including self-service devices)
* 2nd Level Support for Citrix Services
* 2nd Level for Fax and Mail Services
* Administration of Active Directory (delegated from PRBES) for entities
* Management of the Procurement Catalogue for End User Devices
* Manage Windows and 3rd Party Security Patches for Computers
* Deploy new solutions for End User Experience in close cooperation with other branches worldwide
* Software Packaging and Distribution
* Budget management and planning.
* Vendor management (contracts, SLAs, issues)
* Interaction with various teams in projects, escalations and troubleshooting efforts.
* Collaborate with software developers and integrators.
* Follow corporate standards and best practices.
* Ensure compliance with IT Security/Risk rules and policies.
* Effectively interface with local and remote team members.
* Generate and present regular KPI and service reports.
* Oversees EUT Technical Services projects end to end
* Regular review of metrics and process for continuous improvement.
* 1+ years technical experience.
* 5+ management experience
* ITIL, Lean and Cobit ceritifications
* MCSE certification desired
* Strong Active Directory Skills
* Strong networking background
* Experience with Scripting Languages such as vbscript and Powershell
* Hands-on experience with the following:
* Active Directory (23 and above)
* Large andor Multi-National Environments
* Physical and Virtual Windows Servers
* Server and Network/LAN troubleshooting skills
* Operating Systems: Windows Server 23 and newer, Window 7 and newer
* Knowledge of Windows Servers, Workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, McAfee
* Specialization in computer imaging
* BS degree in the technology area or equivalent work experience.