Project Manager 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PROJECT MANAGER IN BOSTON, MA
* Day to day leadership of a team including running daily standups, sprint retrospectives, backlog grooming and sprint management.
* Lead decision-making, issue resolution, managing risks, legal/compliance implications and building consensus among the team members and dependent teams.
* Develop relationships with business and technology partners. Understands needs of the team as well as partners to recommend options and remove impediments.
* Collaborate with partners to create innovative solutions.
* Balance immediate needs with long range goals and vision roadmap
* Build a transparent, trustful environment with emphasis on problem solving
* Provide product subject matter expertise to support development of collateral, internal communications & training, etc.
* Take leadership/coordination role in testing process in order to ensure business needs are met.
* Contribute to improving and sharing best practices across teams
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE YEAR OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE FROM A START-UP ENVIRONMENT
* 7+ years' of related technology project management, financial services, or software development experience
* Must have a strong Agile background
* Passionate about technology and building high-quality, customer centered solutions
* Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to influence and motivate others
* Ability to collaborate effectively with global teams, distributed across New England and Ireland
* Solid understanding of the software development process from UI design through deployment using Agile and Lean
* BA/MBA preferred
* PROGRAM MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP) AND SCRUM MASTER CERTIFICATION IS A PLUS