Project Manager 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY EVERIS is a multinational consulting firm providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services. Established in 1996, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues, and it became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
Being part of the NTT Data group enables EVERIS to offer a wider range of solutions and services through increased capacity, as well as technological, geographical, and financial resources.
everis USA is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are currently seeking a Lead consultants and or project managers with consulting experience for our location in Boston, MA
* Manage concurrent, complex development projects in the banking industry
* Define requirements and manage the delivery of IT related projects
* Manage project scope changes
* Manage project level risks/issues and external interfaces
* Responsible for managing deadlines, scope, etc., with the team
* Responsible for assigning task to team members
* Responsible for project deliverables
* Responsible for leading meetings and interact with client senior management and sponsors
* Experience with project management methodologies and technology best practices (such as ITIL, ISO, etc.)
* Experience with full-cycle project management to include planning and design, budgeting, team leadership, and client training
* Experience in banking or another large financial institution
* Solid understanding of Software Development Cycle Methodologies
* Proven proficiency in leadership, people management, software and systems development, project management
* Strong hands-on experience with application development, architecture, and design
* Proven ability to implement systems that align with clients' business and technology goals
* Ability to build and expand professional relationships based on business successes
* Bachelor degree or higher in the discipline of business and/or technology from a USA accredited college or university
* 10-15 years of experience in relevant role and or business environment
* Experience leading small to medium size teams.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large group
* Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
* Outstanding organization, time management, and interpersonal skills
DESIRED:* MBA or Master's degree
* PMP Certified
* 5+ years experience in the consulting industry
* 5+ years experience in the retail banking industry
* Conversational Spanish is a plus
Empowerment and rewards are the cornerstone of our career development model. We are a young, fast-growing company, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Our talent and positive attitude allows us to transform our goals into achievements, and projects into realities. Additionally we offer our employees competitive salaries and an innovative benefits package that is unmatched.