Project Manager 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you Mohawk Material We're the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing professionals to excel! Are you the best If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications. Mohawk offers a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. These products are marketed under the premier brands in the industry, which include Mohawk, Karastan, Lees, Bigelow, Dal-Tile, American Olean, Unilin and Quick Step.
Develops and implements corporate solid hardwood strategy and initiatives. Directly responsible for the strategic planning and organizing of solid hardwood product lines from the conceptual stage through product life cycle to optimize profit, as well as meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives.
* Responsible for the strategic, tactical, and operational management of the solid hardwood product category.
* Develops both short and long-term strategic plans and implements actions to achieve results. Has direct responsibility for:
* Segment P&L and Category Profitability
* SKU Management & Rationalization
* Inventory Management
* Pricing Strategy and Margin Initiatives
* Market Intelligence
* Category Sales Support
* Develops overall product strategy and guides the development and introduction of new products, including the engagement of R Strong Business Acumen; Customer Focus; Drive for Results; Develops Direct Reports; Innovation/Creativity. Ability to influence and foster teamwork at all levels of the organization. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent presentation skills. Must be able to prioritize and delegate. Must have strong/proven leadership and organizational skills. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills. Strong computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
EOE MINORITIES/FEMALES/PROTECTED VETERANS/DISABLED