Project Manager - Car Body
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
ThyssenKrupp System Engineering, Inc.
Auburn Hills, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY thyssenkrupp AG (TK) is a leading global diversified technology and materials group based in Essen, Germany. It has 160,000 employees in nearly 80 countries working with passion and expertise to develop technologies, products and services for sustainable progress. Their skills and commitment are the basis for our success. In fiscal year 2013/2014, the Group generated sales of 41 billion (approximately $51.7 billion).
Globally, the company comprises seven business areas (BA): Steel Europe, Steel Americas, Materials Services, Elevator Technologies, Components Technologies, Plant Technologies and Marine Systems, which serve clients across the automotive, aerospace, industrial and chemical sectors.
ThyssenKrupp System Engineering, Inc. develops, designs and manufactures turn-key automotive body and powertrain assembly systems including gauging and testing technology for worldwide automotive manufacturers and their supplier industry. ThyssenKrupp System Engineering is based in Auburn Hills, Michigan .
This position is responsible to fulfill a leading role in project management for order fulfillment for Body-in-White (BIW) Systems from design start through launch.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
MUST HAVE Body-in-White (BIW) Systems from design start through launch.
* Ensure the customer contract is fulfilled by the equipment and services delivered.
* Procurement and tracking of customer engineering and consignment parts.
* Maintain design and build specifications.
* Maintain project plans and drive internal schedule against customer schedule.
* Facilitate cross functional problem solving and issue resolution with project team.
* Maintain financial information sufficient to accurately forecast job cost and project revenue
* Bachelor's degree in a related field from a 4-year college or university or 6 years of related experience and/or training/education. PMP certification preferred.
Skills and Ability
* Individual must possess a competent skill level in developing: Proposal, Cost Estimate; Budget, D&B Specification; and a Cost-to-Complete (CTC).
* Working experience in customer and contact administration.
* Ability to facilitate a meeting and conduct presentations.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
To learn more about thyssenkrupp in North America, please visit our website:
thyssenkrupp System Engineering, Inc. offers a full benefit package including: Vacation, 401k with company match, educational reimbursement, Medical coverage, Flex Spending, Prepaid Legal and Company provided dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability insurances
thyssenkrupp System Engineering, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.