This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 7/19/2017
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
Carol Stream, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsible for managing multiple interdisciplinary projects of various size, complexity and duration to deliver technical solutions to the organization. Responsible for managing all phases of application selections, implementations, integrations and upgrades. Reponsible for successful transition of projects to application support. Follows project management methodologies and IT standards and policies. Responsible for communication between management, IT staff, end users, and vendors.
* 8 years IT and 5 years at senior level experience
* Recent/relevant Project Management and technical experience
* Excellent communication and documentation skills, ability to work independently
* System implementation experience required and experience in managing a systems project from initiation to completion
* Knowledge of ITIL principles
* Health care information systems experience
* Ability to multi-task across numerous technical and user issues in a high pressure environment
* Ability to plan and meet project schedules
* Ability to interact and communicate with people appropriately in stressful situations
* Customer-focused, highly motivated, team player and eye for detail
* Bachelor's Degree
* Master's Degree preferred
* PMP Certification
* ITIL Certification
* Lean Six Sigma Certification