This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTech USA is looking for a project manager who is excited to join an established commercial general contractor. The company focuses on design-build solutions for banking and financial services, sports and entertainment complexes, IT centers, major airports and office/retail centers and business continuity planning. The company offers a lot of room for growth and opportunities for promotions within the company.
* Review, approve, process submittals
* Assist in project closeouts and the RFI process
* Keep track of subcontractor construction change notices and pricing
* Update project schedules
* Shop visits for material fabrication
* Undergraduatedegree in construction management, engineering, or a relevant discipline
* 1-3years experience with commercial construction
* Experience with project management software (Sage, CMC, Contract Manager, Plans and Specs, Constructware, SharePoint and Viewpoint)
* Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and leadership ability
* Experience with estimating software is a plus