Project Manager - Checkpoint Endpoint
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Boston Data Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONBoston Data Group is seeking a project manager to lead a Checkpoint Encryption project. The desired out come will provide best practices with regards to:
* Upgrade existing Check Point Endpoint infrastructure to the latest revision of code that will support Windows 10 Clients
* Assist client with deployment and testing of Surface Pro devices
* Work with client on Endpoint Policy Server deployment to ensure clients can communicate with the policy server remotely to allow for remote help in "unlocking end user devices"
* Investigate with Check Point if the possibility exists to provide a "Self-Help" portal which can be provided to users for self-remediation and if so provide customer with guidelines on how to deploy.
* Work on deploying new systems to the newly upgraded Endpoint server as well as working and outlining a migration path for existing Endpoint users.
The right candidate will perform a 2-3 week survey/assesment of t he current environment and have experience collecting data through a detailed interview process. Our proposal will include the recomendation of the best practice solution to the desired upgrades including architecting and staffing.