Project Manager, Client Services 9/4/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Project Manager of Client Services will serve as a leader in successfully managing assigned client relationships through effective project management coordination and execution. Successful candidates must have the team leadership and professional background in the electronic discovery industry to successfully manage multiple projects and client relationships in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
* Serves as the primary liaison with key client representatives with the goal of owning the service delivery relationship;
* Drives overall client satisfaction through effective coordination and communication of client deliverables;
* Effectively executes project forecasts and work schedules implemented by the Sr. Project Manager or Client Services Director;
* Ensures client and project requirements are being met with the highest quality and accuracy through verification and communicating routinely with both the client and internal partners;
* Consistently delivers proactive communication with clients and when client issues arises addresses those issues or expeditiously escalates to the Sr. Project Manager of Client Services Director;
* Ensures that an update to date record is maintained with regard to the status of all projects being worked on;
* Demonstrates leadership to both the client and internal partners, delivering project objectives professionally and with high quality.
* Instills confidence with the client and serves as a primary public face of Epiq's high-quality service delivery offering.
RESULTS ORIENTED - Sets stretch goals for personal and team accomplishment and works tenaciously to achieve those goals; acts with a sense of urgency; takes the initiative on actions; establishes metrics to monitor progress and measure success; maintains focus by avoiding or overcoming roadblocks.
CLIENT FOCUS - Engages with the clients, both internal and external, and their needs as a primary focus; builds a sustaining collaborative and productive relationship with clients; seeks to understand client situations, issues, expectations, etc.; takes appropriate action to meet client needs and address concerns; implements or utilizes methods to monitor and evaluate client feedback; appropriately meets client needs without jeopardizing business outcomes or results.
COMMUNICATING WITH IMPACT - Expresses thoughts, ideas and information in a clear and compelling manner; organizes thoughts logically and highlights the critical points; adjusts messaging appropriately to suit the audience; ensures understanding through active listening and seeking input from the audience; addresses and interprets questions and points from others with appropriate responses.
PLANNING AND ORGANIZING - Develops plans and goals that align with and support business strategies; translates objectives into action plans; identifies tasks critical to business success and allocates resources accordingly; effectively manages time to achieve success; handles multiple demands and competing priorities successfully; delegates appropriately.
PROBLEM SOLVING - Identifies problems by detecting patterns or connections; researches and analyzes problems; determines alternative solutions and creates action steps to solve the problem; thinks and acts quickly and effectively in a variety of situations; solves the problem while maintaining a balance between the time invested, the amount of information needed and the magnitude of the problem; evaluates both the short- and long- term consequences of decisions.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS development of project plans; balance overall client requirements; development of relationships; and review financial and billing information in a timely manner to ensure deadlines are consistently met.
We are seeking a superior candidate for this unique role. As a result, we require the following background in candidates selected for this opportunity:
* A bachelor's degree. A graduatedegree such as a Juris Doctorate (JD) degree or Masters Business Administration (MBA) degree a plus
* A minimum of 2years consulting, litigation support, paralegal or attorney experience in a law firm, corporate legal departments or eDiscovery service providers.
_Characteristics of a successful leader at Epiq Systems includes the following: _
* An inspirational and personalized leadership style;
* A polished and sophisticated presence which is effective at in-person client meetings;
* Structured and precise with a results-oriented approach to business;
* Personal buy-in to Epiq's cultural values with a passion for associates, customers, and products;
* Known to be approachable;
* Acknowledges and gives credit and thanks to others;
* Demonstrates full commitment and offers tactical strength through regular follow-up;
* Demonstrated strength through consistent execution, speed, decisiveness, and risk taking;
* Focused and detailed approach;
* Consensus builder, collaborative, flexible thinking and agile; and
* Brevity, informal, and to-the-point.
Epiq Systems solves problems faced by the legal profession in managing high volume, complex electronic data. We serve corporations and law firms around the world in practice areas spanning bankruptcy, litigation, class action, mass tort, antitrust, investigations and regulatory compliance.
Epiq combines proprietary software, deep subject matter expertise and a global infrastructure to assist clients with the technology requirements for their most important and complex matters. Our clients include top worldwide law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies and trustees.
We strive for a cohesive, collaborative environment that focuses on group achievement.
Epiq is a NASDAQ listed company (EPIQ) with over 1400 associates worldwide. Epiq operates globally with key offices in Hong Kong, Kansas City (corporate headquarters), London, New York (largest office), Phoenix, Shanghai (data center only), Tokyo and Washington, D.C.
Epiq Systems, Inc. and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq Systems is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.