Project Manager 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This Project Manager Position Features:
The Scrum Master provides a single point of contact for all Scrum team related activities and with respect to applications or products assigned to the Scrum Team. This individual must understand, translate, and apply Agile concepts into effective business processes.
Must be able to make the transition from concept and principles to effective behavior based application of leadership skills that support the line of business products, different business models, and technologyarchitecture/environments unique to specific lines of business.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Finance or other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Agile, Scrum, or Kanban principles.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to team and management.
- Focus on customer service, demonstrating a positive influence on cross-team working relationships.
- Work to continually build knowledge and skills
- Influences others and leads by example
-Able to manage competing demands; excellent organizational skills.