This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Customer-focused problem solver to partner with the customer for their SaaS Online solution
Monster Worldwide's Government Solutions team is looking for Project Managers who LOVES working with clients and helping them navigate their online recruiting systems and business process challenges. This is a great opportunity to join the leader in online recruitment solutions and help our government client be successful in candidate and employee management, where you will help increase customer satisfaction through continuous improvement and delivery of quality products and services. We are committed to helping our customer manage its online assists/properties, plan for changes, to attract, assess and hire the best candidates for their employers, and measure the effectiveness of HR efforts.
Candidates must be a US Citizen and able to obtain an NACI (US Government National Agency Check and Inquiries) clearance.
* Accountable for overall performance and delivery of defined scope(s) of work with strict adherence to customer satisfaction goals, quality standards for products and/or services, and other such criteria and measures as may be designated
* Serve as primary customer contact and manages overall company customer interface relationships for defined scope(s) of work to ensure responsiveness to customer needs and effective professional conduct
* Provide functional and technical guidance to consulting staff and management; will also perform as a project lead on advanced specialized projects or in resolution of technical problems that would critically impact performance, schedule or cost
* Develop project schedules and documentation; collaborates with Development, Sales and other PS teams to drive the customers' requirements; monitors and controls work in progress for technical adequacy; and provides active assistance to meet schedules or resolve complex technical or customer requirements
* Establish metrics and monitors progress to assure contract compliance, customer satisfaction and attainment of company commitments, goals and objectives; reports progress to appropriate levels of management and customers
* Develop and maintain relationships with new customer contacts and works with the Development team to conceptualizes solutions to customer problems that lead to new business opportunities; actively identifies additional/expanded tasking with the Development team and the customer and defines technical requirements for draft statements of work
* 4 years related experience, including demonstrated experience in program or project management leading clients and team members through large complex system implementations and integrations.
* 4 years of experience managing complex programs involving the application of professional concepts, methods and practices that cut across multiple professional disciplines
* 5 years of experience delivering of large scale web based technical solutions
* 5 years of experience in the application of broad knowledge and experience in providing direction/leadership to others as a project lead
* 4 years of experience with; leadership, communication, analysis, problem solving, and short term and long term planning
* 2 years of experience with; Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel and the MS suite of products.
* US Citizenship; US Government National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) clearance (typically credit and background check) or ability to obtain NACI clearance.
* Fluency in written and spoken English required.
* PMP or equivalent certification
* Previous experience in Human Resources and/or Human Capital Management as an internal or external consultant
* Background in web technologies and enterprise application implementations
* Knowledge of Automated Software Systems
* Ability to maintain confidentiality, to work as a member of an established team, professional appearance, attitude appropriate to the position and be prompt and dependable.
Is relocation available*
Monster is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation with respect to Monster s services, please contact Monster at 1-800-MONSTER (1-800-666-7837).
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V