Project Manager, Commercial Construction
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTitle: Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join a well-established, industry leading, commercial construction company that offers a rewarding career in a position that will drive growth for both the company and yourself. In this position, you will be responsible for delivering on full contractual obligations of all assigned projects to include: full P Office, Hospitality and large Retail
* Construction Management or Engineeringdegreepreferred, but not required if you meet experience requirement
* Full pre-constructionexperience to include estimating/costing, bid proposals, specification and drawing reviews, take-off and buy-out information, contracting, etc.
* Supervise and manage the total construction effort to ensure full completion of project
* Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards
* Experience delivering on contractual obligations and associated administrative functions
* Advanced knowledge and experience of Project Management Principles & Guidelines
* Excellent planning skills and the ability to set expectations and drive accountability
* Ability to set, communicate, and drive schedules, adjust as needed, and consistently deliver on time in every challenging situations
* Full budgetary responsibility for all aspects of the project. Monitor and maintain planned profit
* Represent the company at all project meetings, negotiations, etc.
* Demonstrated responsibility, commitment, ethics, accountability, and a sense of urgency
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills are vital to the success of this position
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to travel within a limited geographical region