Project Manager - Commerical Construction
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 12/17/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
Cresta Construction Company is a growing Dallas-based Developer Contractor owned by TRT Holdings with projects located across the United States. Cresta Construction Co. is dedicated to delivering quality projects on time that exceed expectation and enhance client branding. The Project Manager position will be located in Dallas, Texas.
TRT Holdings, Inc. is a privately-owned, diversified, Texas-based holding company with primary interests in hospitality, energy, fitness, and real estate. TRT owns the Omni Hotel chain, with nearly 60 luxury hotels located primarily in the United States. In addition, TRT owns Gold's Gym International, an operator and franchisor of more than 650 fitness centers in over 30 countries; and is involved in oil and gas exploration and production through its ownership of Tana Exploration.
Responsible for overall construction and refurbishment project planning, scheduling, resource allocation, and control. Provides technical direction and ensures compliance with quality standards. The project manager responsibilities span a broad spectrum, covering all the areas of project management such as Project Planning, Cost Management, Time Management, Quality Management, and Safety Management.
* Oversee projects from start to finish.
* Provide scope, schedule and budget on all assigned projects.
* Contract and manage the design and construction for all assigned projects.
* Responsible for all communication and coordination with facility operations and owners to achieve successful projects.
* Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking expenses, and minimizing exposure and risk.
* Ensure project documents are completed timely.
* Communicate and report statuses of all projects to upper management.
* Must have 5+ years of experience in construction management
* Must have a degree in a construction related discipline.
* Must be willing to travel extensively.
* Must have experience with multiple concurrent projects and experience leading teams.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite products required.
* Excellent communication, organizational, presentation and problem solving skills required.
* Must be able to use Microsoft Project scheduling software, or software of industry equivalence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: