Project Manager, Construction
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Project Manager, Construction
Auto Req ID
FACILITIES PROJECT MANAGER CONSTRUCTION (OPM)
* Must have SCIF EXP
* DOD experience w/Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) construction and design, including JFAN experience required
* Responsible for the management of multiple construction projects
* Preparing design and pre-bid documents
* Oversight of construction staffs
* Processing and reviewing of RFI s
* Preparing and negotiating change orders
* Development and tracking of schedules
* Approving monthly contractor billings
* Cost control
* Forecasting total estimated cost of construction
* Coordinate facilities work with program and security requirements
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelors of Science degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
* 7+ years construction management experience; significant portion w/DOD SCIF construction and design
* Thorough knowledge of sound design practice and principles through all phases of work (planning, design, estimating, scheduling, construction)
* General knowledge of applicable codes and design methodologies
* Must have on site construction management experience on federal projects
* Shall be experienced in DOD project protocols.
* JFAN experience a must
* Experience in Construction Management Consulting field required
* Knowledge of DOD project protocols including SCIF ICD-705 standards preferred
* Professional engineering registration preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
* Demonstrated professional manner with excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to work well and effectively with team members to produce a quality product.
* Ability to interpret and carry out complex oral and written instructions and feedback, including the reading and interpretation of construction documents and specifications.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 42621BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.