Project Manager Consultant 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY THE COMPANY
Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Jackson, Mississippi; Washington, DC; Tallahassee, Florida; and Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity(tm).
Since its founding, the company has experienced double-digit growth nearly every year. Cambria has been recognized six times by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation's 5000 fastest-growing private companies, most recently in 2015. Cambria was also selected in 2014 as one of Consulting magazine's "Seven Small Jewels."
* Apply project management principles to complex engagements and multiple clients
* Support the roll-out of project management practices and portfolio management practices across a large IT organization
* Lead a medium size work-stream of a strategic project from inception, planning, execution, and close with minimal oversight
* Deliver training, coaching, and mentoring to client staff in the adoption of new processes, procedures, and tools
* Lead the development of documentation for new business processes, IT solutions, strategic roadmaps, and briefing for client executives
* Minimum of 3Years of Experience in Management/Technology Consulting
* Demonstrated experience in Project Management or equivalent certifications (i.e. PMP)
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills - ability to work on complex problems
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in related field
* Project travel as required
* Experience in Medicaid, Healthcare, and/or Human Services Programs
* Experience coordinating multiple projects/initiatives concurrently Experience in Exchanges, Medi-Cal, or state HHS work
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. INTERESTED IN JOINING CAMBRIA Please remit your resume and salary requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.