Project Manager - Conveyors / Automation 9/3/2016
Auburn Hills, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are seeking a Project Manager to oversee conveyor projects. This is a salaried position. Excellent salary + yearly bonus eligibility.
* Minimum 5 years Project Management experience in the Conveyor industry
* Proficient in Microsoft Project, Word, and Excel
* Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related fields
* Solid communication skills
* Oversee multiple conveyor projects (mostly Automotive industry)
* Generate and track Change Order Requests for added scope on projects
* Develop and maintain project schedules using Microsoft Project
* Develop and maintain project Schedule of Values.
* Obtain Owner approval for monthly billings and ensure Accounts payable has proper data to submit an invoice
* Generate and maintain Open Issues lists on a weekly basis and publish to Customer / Company internal project teams
* Generate Requests for Quote for major installation subcontractors, obtain and validate their pricing, and issue purchase requisitions to Purchasing
* Oversee Company Site Managers during installation phase of the project. Travel to jobsite as necessary to accomplish these goals. (Approximately 10-20%)