Project Manager - Workplace - 10+ years experience
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 6/23/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPROJECT MANAGER CORPORATE INTERIORS
Gensler Morristown was recently named by NJBiz Magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey! Our office is looking for an experienced project manager with a successful track record of managing all phases of corporate interiors projects. In this position, you will have overall project responsibility for client satisfaction, quality control, and financial performance.
* Manage all phases of corporate interiors projects, including project set-up, design and construction administration
* Create and communicate clear and attainable project objectives and project requirements
* Manage project scheduling, budgets, and set-up with sub-contractors, vendors and consultants
* Manage a range of project team sizes, comprised of project architects, interior designers, job captains and graphic designers
* Track financial performance of project
* Prepare project proposals, negotiate contracts and fees, coordinate bidding process
* Ensure projects conform to contract
* Professional degree in Architecture or Interior Design required
* 10+ years of related experience, including demonstrated success as a project manager on a range of corporate interiors project types
* Experience with the entire project lifecycle, through post-occupancy
* Experience leading, managing and mentoring multiple project teams
* Experience negotiating project scope and fees
* Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
* Proven fiscal accountability and responsibility on projects
* Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
* Revit skills are highly valued
* Must have the ability to maintain existing client relationships and build new client relationships
* AIA, NCIDQ or CID preferred
For consideration, candidates must meet the qualifications and submit work samples.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.