Project Manager - Corporate Interiors
PROJECT MANAGER CORPORATE INTERIORS
Gensler s Morristown office is currently seeking an experienced project manager with a successful track record of managing all phases of corporate interiors projects. In this position, you will have overall project responsibility for client satisfaction, quality control, and financial performance.
* Manage all phases of corporate interiors projects, including project set-up, design and construction administration
* Create and communicate clear and attainable project objectives and project requirements
* Manage project scheduling, budgets, and set-up with sub-contractors, vendors and consultants
* Manage a range of project team sizes, comprised of project architects, interior designers, job captains and graphic designers
* Track financial performance of project
* Prepare project proposals, negotiate contracts and fees, coordinate bidding process
* Ensure projects conform to contract
* Professional degree in Architecture or Interior Design required
* 10+ years of related experience, including demonstrated success as a project manager on a range of corporate interiors project types
* Experience with the entire project lifecycle, through post-occupancy
* Experience leading, managing and mentoring multiple project teams
* Experience negotiating project scope and fees
* Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
* Proven fiscal accountability and responsibility on projects
* Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
* Revit skills are highly valued
* Must have the ability to maintain existing client relationships and build new client relationships
* AIA, NCIDQ or CID preferred
For consideration, candidates must meet the qualifications and submit work samples.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.