Project Manager (Cross-functional)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Schedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20003452
The primary function of this Project Manager position is to lead the organization and management of the weekly Service Excellence Operating Committee (SEOC) meeting. This position will support the department in driving business initiatives and cross-functional teams to achieve the objectives of the enterprise strategy and mission of Service Excellence.
* Establish and manage the weekly meeting agenda based on priority of topics
* Coordinate with presenters to ensure alignment with the purpose of the meeting and readiness for the discussion
* Consolidate and distribute presentation materials for each meeting
* Facilitate meeting logistics (phone, conference room, screen share)
* Capture and track key elements of each meeting (attendance, meeting minutes, actions items, and key decisions)
* Lead and/or support business initiatives and cross-functional projects to successful completion
* Work on special projects as assigned
* Bachelor s degree or 5-8 years relevant experience
* Excellent communication and collaboration across various functional areas and at all levels of management
* Strong organization skills, attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
* Intermediate to advanced skills with Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Connect/WebEx required
* Must have a strong service focus and determination for continuous process improvement
* Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
* General knowledge and appreciation for the PBM business
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Our Strategic Initiatives (SI) and Corporate Service Excellence (CSE) division enables the organization to reach its business goals by optimizing operational performance. They accomplish this through a shared service model, utilizing specialized resources and providing cross-functional insight to ensure quality and consistency for our members and clients.This group is made up of several key teams including PBM Analytics, Quality/Project Management, Service Governance & Reliability, Strategic Initiatives, and Strategic Performance Solutions
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.