This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
* You will have the opportunity to help drive new developments in automotive infotainment and telematics, work with cutting edge technology stack and architecture approaches.
* You will be working with the engineering team to design and implement a new automotive service delivery platform involving distributed and complex software in the area of telematics and telecommunications including OTA applications delivery to vehicles and collecting of vehicle health data.
* You will prepare BRDs & PRDs and ultimately the roles will have more PM responsibility and be the project owner for the technical solution, interfacing with technical & business teams.
* Investigate new technologies and participate in design and building of POC applications to demonstrate capabilities
* Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and analyze their use against the project requirements.
* Working with offshore development team in Agile/Scrum process.
* Frequent interaction with business stakeholders, architecture and qualification teams, and other teams involved in the platform delivery.
* Automotive experience, with knowledge of the automotive ecosystem & solution components
* Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline
* Good communication skills, analytical and presentation skills
* Experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban or similar)
* Good Project Management skills
* Experience in the automotive / connected car domain