Project Manager - Data Governance 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PROJECT MANAGER- DATA GOVERNANCE
_Location: Cincinnati, OH_
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR DATA
DO YOU LIKE SHARING YOUR EXPERTISE WITH OTHERS DO YOU WANT TO DO IT IN A FUN, TECH-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT
Centric Consulting is hiring a Project Manager- Data Governance for our Cincinnati office. We are looking for seasoned professionals looking to make an impact - both with clients and in their personal career.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN PROJECT MANAGERS
CONSULTING EXPERIENCE IS STRONGLY PREFERRED. That said, you will also be considered if you have a strong healthcare background. We like to work in the communities we live in.
We want someone who LIKES TO SOLVE PROBLEMS. Clients don't come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard stuff.
Last, but not least, you will need to be an experienced professional managing and implementing data governance projects. We are looking for people with a proven track record of delivering successful data governance or data warehouse implementations. Should be familiar with IT, security and data management
* GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES - As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want to do, and we'll figure out how to get you there.
* SPECIAL CULTURE - Hands down, the people are the best part of Centric. But you shouldn't take our word on it - check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook or Twitter to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
* PREFER TO CONTRACT
* CONTRACTOR FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT - Contractors are an important part of our Centric family and we treat them as such. You will find that our policies and practices make it easy for you to contract with us.
* BENEFITS ELIGIBILITY - As a W2T temporary employee, you are eligible for Centric's W2T benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage. We are also open to Corp to Corp arrangements (no benefits in that case, however).
* FULL TIME POTENTIAL - Many of our full time employees originally started as contractors. If that's something you are interested in, we can explore those options. That said, if you want to remain a contractor that's fine too. We are flexible!