Project Manager - Distribution 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our 3PL client in Memphis, TN needs a strong distribution manager to take over their customer on-boarding process. As the Project Manager for all new business you will be responsible for everything from utilizing existing space for clients through fitting a new building including layout and hiring. This client is a global leader in eCommerce solutions and a highly sought after employer.
HERE ARE YOUR JOB DUTIES:
* Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
* Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
* Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
* Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
* Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
* Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
* Accomplishes job objectives by assigning, scheduling, coaching, and counseling employees in communicating project expectations.
* Achieves operational objectives by contributing information recommendations to plans, prepares and completes project plans.
* Responsible for financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
* Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* At least 10 years of distribution center experience At least 5 years of 3PL experience (preferably with e-commerce)
* At least 3 years of experienceonboarding new customers
* Excellent project management and continuous improvement skills
* Currently living in the MidSouth area. There is no relocation asisstance