This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/6/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 11317 Project Manager (Open)
PS - Software Development
CSG International, as the one of the largest business support solutions (BSS) providers, provides solutions to a global client base. Join an elite team of IT professionals who are driven for success in finding innovative solutions for our company and clients. We respond to the complexity of a dynamic, convergent world with a flexible set of needs-based solutions, innovative new technologies, and forward thinking that helps our clients solve business problems and identify new opportunities and revenue streams. This Sr. Project Manager's role serves as the main contact for CSG as it pertains to Client Implementation projects.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Interfaces with internal staff, external clients and vendors
* Manages client relationships, negotiates project implementation time frames, overall project plan including deliverables, testing, and implementation support
* Manages projects using standardized project management methodology and procedures
* Provide weekly updates of project health, progress, and potential risks
* Works on projects of diverse scope
* Can execute projects that are not fully defined
* Can execute project plans and implementation plans simultaneously
* Is able to successfully manage multiple large projects simultaneously
* Writes reports and communications that contain solid findings and recommendations
* Demonstrates high degree of ownership and leadership
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree plus 3-5 years of Equivalent PM Experience required
* PMP certification ideal
* High level knowledge of CSG's products and services, and telecommunications technology
* Strong Project Management Skills. Demonstrates a systematic approach in executing projects of significant complexity. Excels in managing all project resources for maximum effectiveness while contributing to the role of an analyst.
* Excellent presentation, communication, oral and written skills. Effectively tracks progress, holds all the teams accountable, ability to assess risk, and manages milestones to ensure projects stay on task
* May provide pre-sale technical and proposal support
* Works on large and complex projects
* Ability to travel to site locations when needed
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, handle multiple large projects simultaneously, proven organizational and negotiation skills
* Strong ability to delegate project deliverables. Excels in appointing people with tasks and maximizing the team effort
* Builds strong teams to meet project goals
* Is ultimately accountable for overall project success
* Ability to speak eloquently to technical people about business related topics and vice versa
* Is a trusted leader/advisor. Excels in maintaining positive relationships with external/internal clients at all levels. Excels in building trust within the team
* Builds close rapport and demonstrates strong interpersonal skills
* Skillful problem solver
* Has extensive knowledge and skill level of applicable software tools and processes
* Basic understanding of client requirements and CSG software product implementation.
* Works well within a team environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication to effectively convey and clarify complex information.
* Open/Available for international and domestic travel when needed.
As a CSG Sr. Project Manager, your contributions to our success are a big advantage to the company and we believe you deserve to have a valuable selection of benefits, competitive pay, and total rewards in return. Our benefits offer some important must haves plus valuable programs that let you customize your coverage to fit your needs, today and tomorrow. Our multiple recognition programs are yet another way we recognize one another for the contributions, teamwork, dedication, innovation and accomplishments that have enabled our growth for more than 25 years.