This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE: PROJECT MANAGER - L3
LOCATION: ENGLEWOOD, CO
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS
(W2 CONTRACT ONLY)
* 12-15years of overall experience in project management skills and also experience in handling IT infrastructure transformation / exchange migration projects
* Overall Management of the onsite delivery for the Project and SPOC for Microsoft Office 365 program management team for interactions regarding the project.
* Experience in handling Microsoft office365 project execution within time/budget/client satisfaction
* Proactive project management, effective client handling and team management skills along with multivendor / cross function teams co ordination
* Effective work allocation to the team and tracking. Adherence to Project commitments and no surprises.
* Validate project size and resource requirements if there is a change in the demand
* Plan, Monitor, Control and execute project delivery tasks.
* Handle the meetings with Office 365 program management team and internal meetings
* Ensure compliance with client and Wipro processes.
* Review Change Requests and provide response to CRQs if necessary
* Consolidate and report metrics for project activities.
* Conduct review of all deliverables prior to submission to Client
* Preparation of Weekly status reports and presenting them to the 365 program management team and Wipro Management.
* Handle resource technical / non-technical concerns effectively
* Documentation of the project