This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Falls Church, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnisys is a global information technology ('IT') company. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. We specialize in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Our offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solution and high-end server technology. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world. For more information, visit www.unisys.com .
Revenue Modernization Project Manager
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
BS degree and minimum 8 years of overall experience or equivalent. PMP preferred.
The Revenue Modernization Team Lead help design, implement, and maintain business solutions in coordination with other organizational components. The role may entail technical research and development, technical project management, and the introduction of new applications for process improvement or long-term system road-mapping.
* In-depth knowledge of accounting / funds management concepts
* Project/Initiative Management
* Experience leading a Project from Initiation / Planning through Deployment following a gated SDLC process
* Ability to create and maintain project documentation.
* Ability to communicate complex requirements effectively at all levels of the organization.
* Prior experience in Federal or State & Local government projects
* Performing cost-benefit analyses to determine whether requirements are best met by manual, software, or hardware functions; making maximum use of commercial off-the-shelf or already developed components.
* Work closely with Government Leads to ensure project tasks are completed and impediments are known
* Solution design / architecture experience preferred
* Ability to design and integrate multiple technologies
o SAP back-end integration experience
* Experience in gathering business requirements
* Providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs
* Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills along with extraordinary presentation skills.
* Establish communication schedules to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
* Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure project standards are met
* Ability to work in fast paced projects with tight deadlines.
* Ability to accept the dynamic changes from the business & prioritize the requirements.
* experience - 8 - 10 years education - bachelors; PMP preferred
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - M, F, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED. img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://unisys.contacthr.com/50655328.jpg /