Project Manager-Finance 9/17/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Cox Automotive is seeking a Project Manager who will plan, execute, and finalize automated financial process improvement projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes the management and coordination of the business deliverables throughout the project s life cycle.
* Create project plans in partnership with technology project manager to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and budget.
* Present requests for project funding to executive leadership.
* Manage costs throughout the project lifecycle in partnership with technology project manager.
* Provide status updates to project sponsors and business stakeholders.
* Capture work stream activity baselines for items in scope, determining process efficiencies and communicating benefits.
* Participate as a lead on larger projects with multiple work streams.
* Coordinate project closure and knowledge transfer activities with functional support teams.
* Identify continuous improvement opportunities from various sources including end user feedback, personal knowledge of the Oracle application and best practices.
* Coordinate and facilitate requirements with Subject Matter Experts & Business Analysts.
* Leverage Oracle knowledge to develop a recommended solution(s) to the business based on the requirements gathered.
* Present alternative solutions to and executive steering committee for final decision/agreement
* Coordinate testing with end users.
* Coordinate communication, training & change management strategies.
* Bachelors degree required in a related discipline such as business, finance, accounting or technology will be considered.
* 2+ years Oracle R12 with implementation experience.
* 5+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of project plan development and execution.
* Proven success developing new financial processes or streamlining existing processes to gain efficiencies
* Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
* Proven experience planning and conducting requirements sessions, presentations, and meetings
* Customer service experience.
* Oracle Financial Modules (i.e. Procure to Pay, Proposal to Disposal, Order to Cash).
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Demonstrate ability to handle concurrent or multiple tasks/projects efficiently.
* Flexible; can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines promptly and efficiently.
* Excellent judgment when assessing the needs of the customer and determining the resolution best suited for the situation.
* Adept at researching and resolving issues independently.
* Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
* Some travel will be required for the purpose of meeting with customers, internal stakeholders, or off-site personnel/management.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with both sponsors and stakeholders.
* Experience effectively moderating meetings and discussions with customers and stakeholders to develop solutions, diffusing tension when necessary.
* Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
* Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
* Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills.
* Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
Desired Technical Skills:
* Oracle R12 a must in at least one of the following Oracle functional areas: Procure to Pay, Proposal to Disposal, Record to Report and OBIEE applications.
* Strong familiarity with Microsoft Project and PowerPoint.
* Oracle AIM documentation experience.
* Familiarity with an issue tracking application such as Quality Center and/or SharePoint.
* Experience with application enhancement lifecycle.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-GA-Atlanta-6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing