Project Manager Foodservice
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Del Monte Foods Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONGENERAL DESCRIPTION - POSITION FUNCTION AND SCOPE
Reporting to the Director Foodservice Marketing, the Project Manager Foodservivce leads a wide variety of projects in support of the overall Foodservice business.
* Primary Marketing Support for the stage gate process as Project Manager for development of new, custom and/or private label products as well as packaging changes and product improvements
* Create and present PIR's (Project Initiation Requests)
* Form and lead cross-functional teams including R&D, Operations, Packaging, Material Master Data Governance, Regulatory, Sales, and Marketing associates
* Establish productive relationships with key business stakeholders
* Ensure correct item setups
* Report out on progress and drive resolution to issues as they arise
* Lead tactical execution of marketing strategies for Foodservice Channels
* Manage marketing budget to drive Category Strategy & Plan
* Plan for and support industry events and tradeshows
* Manage trade show and point of sale materials
* Develop and manage digital and online strategy for the DMFS business
* Owner of the FS website to include maintenance of key information for customers -- aligning through Corporate Communications and the retail brand teams.
* Work with agency to update the site and keep up with portfolio changes
* Develop relevant customer tools and materials to drive sales growth and ROI
* Ensure digital assets are properly organized and utilized
* Participate in various corporate initiatives and project teams as needed
* Understanding of Foodservice marketing programs
* Cross-functional team leadership
* Experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* Project management skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask against several complex projects at a time
* Demonstrates financial acumen (P&L, ROI) and analytical abilities
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to drive collaboration across functions
* Able to deal with ambiguity and drive toward action
* Must be trained in Project Management
* College Degree Required
* MBA preferred
REQUIRED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
* 3 or more years of relevant experience in Foodservice or consumer packaged goods
* Competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 41(k) and Pension Plan
Del Monte Foods, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
No sponsorship is available for this position.
No agencies or 3rd party vendors.