This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4764 Project Manager (Open)
Job Posting Title:
- Would your colleagues say that you’re a leader who “Gets it Done?”
- Are you a project delivery expert?
- Do you want to do vanguard work for a tech leader like Citrix?
- If you believe in the Business of Yes– keep reading!
We're seeking a driven project management professional at our headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, FL off Cypress Creek Road. If you said Yes to these questions plus have hands-on PM experience in IT, telecom or cloud…let’s find out what becomes possible with . Citrix Cloud offers a broad set of global cloud-based services to enable applications, processes and technologies to be brought to market.
Citrix Cloud - Getting Work Done, In One Place
- Create and manage the project schedule
- Orchestrate problem-solving across functions, practices, business units, and vendors
- Manage tasks and decisions tracking among the program lead, Cloud Leadership Team, and Steering Committee
- Identify risks and clear roadblocks to resolve issues
- Lead project communications to ensure alignment among the project team and stakeholders
- Champion the gathering of lessons learned feedback
- Facilitate Project Governance e.g. Change Review Boards and Steering Committees
- Forecast and track project financials; reconcile and approve invoices
- Analyze key project metrics for future improvements
- Create and socialize status; highlight via leadership program reviews
- Manage progress to the Project Life Cycle (PLC)
- Enable teams effectiveness via project tools e.g. Clarity, SharePoint, Jira, NPS, @Task
- Respond to audit requests
- Provide meeting logistics and minutes
- Moderate project scope change management
- Bachelor's Degree. MBA Degree and/or certification (PMP, SCM) desired
- 10+ years of project management experience
- Matrix management experience, team leadership, and business analysis
- Attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, proven customer partnering and relationship building
- Proactive,analytical, and process driven with a strong focus on understanding and exceeding the expectations of the customer
- Some travel required
Project Mgmt (Information Systems) S
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.