Project Manager 9/2/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: PROJECT MANAGER HEALTHCARE
DURATION: 1+ YEAR
LOCATION: FT. LAUDERDALE, FL
A senior (7 years+) Healthcare Project Manager with experience managing projects with HL7, EDI and Electronic Medical Records (EMR)/ERH.
* Minimum seven plus years of experience in an IT project management position.
* Superior organization and planning skills to plan and prioritize work and respond to conflicting deadlines.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills on all levels.
* Excellent analytical skills to discuss problems, analyze solutions/options, evaluate and enable improved processes.
* Leadership skills including coaching and conflict resolution.
* Experienced with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Microsoft SharePoint.
* Healthcare experience required.
* Significant experience using project management software/tools (e.g., MS Project).
* Knowledge of project lifecycle requirements established by Project Management Institute (PMI).
* Preferred Skills:
* Project Management certification Project Mgmt Professional (PMP) or specialized training strongly preferred.
* Consulting experience, knowledge of Speech recognition and transcription systems a plus.
* Basic knowledge of electronic medical records systems, biomedical informatics, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Clinical Language Understanding (CLU), Health Level Seven International standards (HL7).
* PMP Preferred
* Healthcare/ Hospital & medical/Patient workflow (EMR/EHR) experience more than Healthcare Insurance.
* Clinical data integration experience
* MDM is a big plus