Project Manager, Global Trade Technology
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Trade and Customs practice.
- Lead client SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) projects to produce the required outputs (gap analysis, strategic roadmap/blueprint development), meeting required standard of quality within the specified constraints of time and cost
- Follow the KPMG project lifecycle processes from inception to completion using standard project lifecycle practices
- Help to ensure key project components are in place such as setting up appropriate project organization, a clear statement of requirements and benefits, planning and scheduling project activities, controlling the execution of project plans, managing risk and quality, configuration management, and change control
- Direct and motivate the project team, while planning and monitoring the project with regards to time, cost and resources when delivering the required outputs, terrific 'soft skills' leveraged across clients' technical, project and business personnel
- Prepare and stage project, if necessary create Exception Plans in conjunction with project team while partnering with the client program management, and Project Management Office; report and present to the client program management through Status Reports and Stage Assessments, good and fair arbiter when project situations arise, can see all sides and represent all best interests to find a solution
- Eight years of Project Management experience, business process analysis and redesign experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university combined with the PMP certification
- Experience in the delivery of a wide variety of IT and related technology projects, use of project management tools such as ASAP and MS Project.
- Proven written and oral communications skills; strong interpersonal skills with experience working with diverse teams to client, vendor and KPMG consulting personnel
- Experience working in a professional services environment preferred
- Knowledge and/or experience implementing ERP solutions to include SAP ECC, Oracle or JD Edwards (JDE); GTM solutions such as SAP GTS, Amber Road, Integration Point or Oracle GTM
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .