This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We have an immediate need for a Sr. Project Manager, Lead to support an important government customer in Huntsville, AL.
Clearance Level (Required to Start):
* Secret - This is a KEY position and requires Government review/approval prior to start.
Daily Job Responsibilities:
* The project manager shall be responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of all program projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects.
* Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
* Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services, and client services.
* Defines project scope and objectives.
* Develops detailed project management plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
* Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
* Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
* Provide leadership and supervisory oversight to Phacil Project Team.
* Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
* Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
* Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
* Assists the Government in planning, initiating, executing, and closing our mission-oriented business programs and projects. Understands Army's Net worthiness, DoD's Net-Centric initiatives, DoD's DIACAP and DoD's Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD IT programs, Army Cyber Security (Information Assurance (IA)) and Privacy Act support, and governance structure: IT Board of Directors, Capital Investment Council and CIO Board
* PMP Certification
* BS in an engineering, scientific, technical, or business discipline with 5 years of professional management experience
* Microsoft Project Expert
* Ability to interface with mission/system users and system engineers or elicitation of desired user and system functionality
* Ability to elicit information from stakeholders through interview, architecture workshops, and requirements workshops
* Experience defining systems/services within a services based, and cloud environment.
* Demonstrated project management experience handling multiple projects with ability to delegate and management tasks to completion.
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in team environments with Contractor and customer representatives.
* ITIL Foundations and Intermediate level knowledge/experience (ability to obtain certification within 6 months of hire).
* Security+ CE
* Previous Army Project management, preferably ACC or AMC
* IT Governance development/Business Process Management
BS in an engineering, scientific, technical, or business discipline with 3 years of professional management experience. (Or equivalent experience)
* Ability to obtain ITIL V.3 within 6 months of hire
None at this time but could be no more than 15%
* Work is performed on government site. Employees will work in close proximity with Government personnel.
* Core work hours are 0800 to 1700 Monday through Friday except holidays.
* Support will be provided outside of core hours during the following times:
Support of Fiscal Year-End processing, (4th Quarter FY)
During no more than four scheduled user tests per year
As required to resolve problems
Support of Short Suspense Projects
Phacil is a leading provider of mission-focused, results-driven technology solutions to the federal government. We continually demonstrate Commitment to our customers, Excellence in performance, and Service to the nation. Customers trust Phacil to solve their most complex challenges by delivering uniquely-tailored technology solutions that maximize value and mission success.
Phacil offers a diverse range of technology services, including Software Services, Systems Engineering/Integration and Operations (SEI&O), Cyber Security and Service Desk. Our team of nearly 900 energetic, highly-skilled professionals support customers across the country and abroad.
Phacil continually strives for performance excellence as evidenced by corporate certifications, such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013, performing certified ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and CMMI Maturity Level 3 (for both Development and Services) work on contracts. Phacil has won numerous awards, including rankings on Washington Business Journal's Top Government Technology Contractors, CRN Solution Provider 500, and Tech Council of MD's Contracting Firm of the Year, to name a few.