Project Manager II 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This role will be responsible for System of the Future projects so strong supply chain operations/manufacturing experience is preferred. Expecting travel to be 40-50%.
* Collaborate with key stakeholders across CCR PSS, CCNA, and Bottlers to ensure success of SoF National Product Supply System (NPSS) initiatives
* Consults with and influences key stakeholders at various levels in the organization and across a wide variety of functions in CCR and Independent Bottlers
* Develops and manages all phases of complex initiatives from inception to completion of manufacturing transition projects, including identifying and acquiring cross-functional resources to support initiatives, resolving conflicts, communicating decisions and progress to key stakeholders.
* Acts as a conduit to senior management, cross-functional team members to communicate project progress through status updates, risk assessments, critical path identification, and development of contingency plans for project workstreams.
* Develop the overall program plan for all workstreams utilizing program management skills and operational effectiveness methodologies.
* Lead the identification, development, and implementation of process improvements/lessons learned for NPSS transitions
* Bachelor's degreerequired
* Master's degreepreferred
* Strong knowledge, expertise in Operations and/or Supply Chain management experience (Minimum 7+ years)
* Strong knowledge, expertise and experience in project management principles and methodologies (PMP certification preferred)
* Excellent Communication skills
* Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver results
* KO Business Knowledge about processes, culture, etc. preferred
Perform all responsibilities of Level 1; Brainstorm and define the structure for detailed project plans; Manage the on-time execution and delivery of large projects according to the project plan and budget; Manage costs, budget, and schedule across multiple projects; Plan and prioritize processes to align team and resources towards the most important business/client objective; Receive assignments in the form of mid to long-range goals and objectives, define methods and make recommendations to meet objectives and deliver results; Interface effectively with various client resources, up to the executive level; Proactively drive the full end-to-end software development lifecycle from inception through post-production