Project Manager III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: Project Manager III
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
TYPE: Contract - 12 Months
Partner's Consulting recruits for positions that allow our consultants to make a positive impact and opportunity for growth at exciting, high-level organizations. Our consultants enjoy flexibility, competitive pay, and the ability to be part of an awesome, award-winning company with a progressive work culture.
Our client is seeking a Senior Project Manager to manage a highly complex customer communications technology platform migration initiative consisting of multiple projects.
* Assists in the documentation of the "as-is" of existing workflows and the analogous "to-be" requirements on the new platform.
* Participates in the development of the migration strategy, supporting business cases and various high and low-level project plans, including technical implementation tasking, Quality Assurance and User Acceptance tracking.
* Ensures integration of related projects and makes adjustments to project scope, timing and tasking as needed, based on the requirements of the Business Stakeholders, Vendor and Technical teams.
* Communicates with IT leadership, Business leadership, Engineering teams and IT Business Consultants to communicate program strategy, direction and changes.
* Facilitates the delivery of all items contained in the project portfolio on time, within budget and meet the strategic, technical and business requirements.
* Tracks key project milestones and recommend adjustments to Project Managers, Business Stakeholders and Technical Leads.
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field required.
* 5 - 8 years of experience managing complex technical projects in a multi-stakeholder environment.
* Possesses extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
* Technical background (SoftwareEngineeringpreferred) and familiarity with SDLC and Agile practices required.
* Experience working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment with top-to-bottom (Executive-level to Lead Engineers) participants.
* Experience working in the Cable/ Telecom industry leading migration projects related to voice, chat, case management or email services a very big plus.
* Prior experience managing Development teams is preferred.
* Prior experience managing business-to-vendor/ consultant relationships a plus.
* Proficiency in utilizing Rally, TFS and other strategic planning tools.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certifications are highly preferred, but not required.
* Excellent collaborative and communications skills are a must.
_Partner's Consulting is a reputable, Nationally Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise Information Technology Consulting and Recruiting firm based in the Philadelphia area. We have built personal relationships with our clients over the years, and work directly with hiring managers on all our open positions. Our core values are focused on the highest level of professional dedication to our client's requirements coupled with our desire to partner for joint success. If you have any questions or concerns about the posting above, please contact us at www.partners-consulting.com._