Project Manager - Implementations, Client - Facing, Web Technologies
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is an innovative SaaS tech firm that is changing the way businesses participate in fundraising and event planning. Working with over 5,000 non-profit organizations, this company enables community foundations and racing organizations to deploy their best fundraising and event ideas.
Due to massive growth rates within their local business unit, this client is searching for an experienced PROJECT MANAGER with expertise in prioritization and a strong technical acumen to join their expanding team.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
* Communicate project expectations to stakeholders, customers and team members in a clear and effective manner
* Manage the software implementations for external customers
* Work with a variety of internal teams to define time, costs and capacity for custom requests
* Employ your technical and business skills simultaneously in this competitive position
* Enjoy traveling up to 15% of the time
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
* 5+ years of experience in a project management role
* Strong track record of delivering software implementations for external customers
* Proven ability to efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Willingness to travel up to 15% of the time
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
While onboard with this booming company, employees are eligible for top-notch benefits, such as 100% employer paid insurance packages (medical, dental, vision), stock options, plentiful opportunities for bonuses and competitive salaries. This company values their employees and maintains an open PTO policy; talk about great work/life balance! Don't miss out on this opportunity to work for a great client that's revolutionizing the fundraising industry.
APPLY TODAY TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR ELITE RECRUITERS!