Project Manager - Integra Life Sciences
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONIntegra Connect provides a seamlessly integrated, comprehensive solution for value-based specialty care. It connects specialty-specific Electronic Health Records, Practice Management, Care Management, Patient Engagement, Medication Management, Population Health Analytics and Revenue Cycle Management in an end-to-end cloud based solution, optimized for Value-Based Care and Alternative Payment Models.
As an organization, we are rapidly growing and expanding our reach within the healthcare industry. Therefore, we are searching for dynamic individuals to enhance our already best in class technology staff and business units. Our innovation centric environment fosters personal growth where you will fully utilize your talent and further develop your repertoire of skills. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits plan to include medical, dental, vision insurance and a 401k plan with employer match.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Manager is responsible for the development, coordination, and implementation of programs and projects within the _'Life Science Services' _portfolio. This includes the planning, organizing, leading, and management of all aspects of a program/project to ensure successful delivery of product offerings and customer solutions.
* Manage day to day operations of all programs
* Define project scope and direct phases of project from initiation through delivery
* Responsible for the planning and implementation of program activities
* Develop and communicate detailed plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, budgets, and status reports to ensure overall project success
* Provide regular updates to management and assigned cross-functional teams on plans, budget, execution status
* Attend client meetings to support new business development opportunities
* Support proposals preparation, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms conditions of contract
* Provide direct supervision to program's cross-functional team members
* Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client satisfaction goals
* Develop and maintain organization's policies and procedures, along with program SOPs, and KPIs
* Represent organization at selected conferences
* Play a consistent role in identifying new business opportunities
* Demonstrate understanding of business intelligence strategies and solutions
* Translate business needs into written and technical requirements
* Communicate organization's business models and findings to key stakeholders
* Bachelor's degree in a related field
* Experience with client interaction required
* Experience with project management techniques and tools
* 5+ years project management experiencepreferred
* 5+ years healthcare industry experiencerequired
* Analytical Thinking: Ability to solve issues quickly and effectively through a methodical, systematic approach
* Interpersonal Skills: Ability to develop and maintain cooperative working and business relationships
* Organization Management: Organizes large amounts of information by creating well organized systems;
* translates strategies into step by step plans for action
* Team Leadership: Ability to effectively manage and guide group efforts; providing feedback concerning group progress
* Communication: Ability to listen, gather information, and effectively communicate verbally and in writing; adapts communication style to audience
Integra Connect, LLC provides a comprehensive benefits plan.
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance beginning the 1st of the month following your date of hire
* 401k with employer match
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
_EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER_