Project Manager 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY:
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
* Partner with and provide leadership, organization, control, and quality over-site of product initiation and development, systems enhancements, conversions, institutional acquisitions, due diligence and integration efforts.
* Provide project and SDLC methodology training for operational/functional team leads; analyze, scope and document project deliverables.
* Analyze scope and document project deliverables.
* Establish schedules, define resource requirements; define/manage to milestones and critical path, ensure deliverables and implementation are as expected.
* Maintain project administrative benchmarks.
* Ensure PMO standards are met.
* Projects under the Project Manager's control will vary but completion and goal achievement are standard to the project management function.
* Manage risks and opportunities; prepare and manage profitability analysis (ROI), cost estimation and budget; monitor capital expenditure, track project capitalization as appropriate to company accounting standards.
* Schedules and facilitates meetings with all levels of staff for purposes of discovery, discussions, presentations, reviews, approvals, problem resolution.
* Provide over site and management of outsource resources or vendors and project close out; prepare and document "lessons learned".
* Demonstrated ability to lead projects from inception through completion; on time in scope
* Highly motivated, a self-starter, flexible, with a wide variety of project experience of varied scale and complexity within the financial services industry.
* Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, organization and communication critical
* Able to work closely with subject matter experts (SME) and leadership across the organization as well as external vendors
* Strong professional work ethic, capable of working independently with little guidance; excellent organizational and time management skills
* Ability to consistently and constructively solicit, clarify and acknowledge individual perspectives, feedback and opinions with open-mindedness and flexibility
* Excellent written and oral communication skills - effectively communicating in individual and group settings; confidentiality critical
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* 7+ years as project manager experience in retail or commercial banking, lending, merger/acquisition/integration, and system enhancements. F
* Fiserv Premier Platform experiences a major plus
* Minimum of 5 years of Consumer/Commercial Banking or financial service business experience with strong emphasis on systems enhancements, conversions, institutional acquisition and integration
* Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, and Visio; knowledge in electronic data room management tools