Project Manager - JDE Finance Functional
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
12+ years of professional experience in implementing and supporting Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne ERP System in the following:
FINANCE FUNCTIONAL SKILLS
* Strong experience in managing end to end implementation, upgrade and transformation projects in Oracle JDE
* Must have been involved in 4-5 full JDE E1 implementation projects
* Should have worked excellent knowledge of JD Edwards Finance domain (AR, AP, GL, FA, Job costing )
* Strong knowledge of integrations between JD Edwards Finance modules and 3rd party systems.
* Must have ability to configure JD Edwards Finance Module along with AAI's
* Must have Knowledge of JD Edwards Flex accounting
* Understanding of JD Edwards fitment in EPC and Power Project Industry
* Experience in JDE E19.0 or later is mandatory.
* Ability to work in onsite offshore model
* Ability to document the requirements for customizations and integrations for business processed not covered by standard functionality
* Ability to develop and maintain Enterprise Applications related (functional and/or technical) documentation, including specifications, validation protocols, and user documentation.
* Exposure of delivering project in Agile and waterfall methodology
* Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders;
* Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents;
* Should have worked at client facing roles and managed onshore and offshore teams
* Ensure that project meets it's deliverables in agreed schedule, as per the scope, within stipulated budget and as per the quality standards;
* Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
* Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis;
* Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals;
* Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary;
* Ensures project or service scope and deliverables are defined and agreed with all relevant parties;
* Ensures all project commitments are met, and monitors and reports on progress to Senior Project Manager, sponsor, and customer, as well as the PMO in accordance with the reporting standards, ensuring the project remains within scope;
* Diagnoses and evaluates potential risks and issues throughout the project. Reports regularly to the PMO and Senior Project Manager with regard to risks, and executes appropriate plans to contain them;
* Acts as escalation point for problems and complaints, and manages compliance, contingency, and risk situations within own area of control;
* Monitor and manage resources (staff, suppliers, and hardware & software) in a cost effective manner, identify opportunities for cost reduction, and action cost reduction initiatives.
* Manage the financial and commercial aspects of a portfolio of projects with multi-million $contract value
* Manage the financial aspects of the direct team ensuring utilization and revenue earn meets monthly targets
PREFERRED CERTIFICATIONS (PMP, PRINCE 2, ETC)
* Understand client's business processes map to JDE and provide satisfactory solutions
* Comply with the requirements of the organization
* Process compliant and follow all quality related norms
* Respond quickly to client requests, issues and follow-ups 60% Finance functional and 40% Project Management