Project Manager 9/8/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our office located in Kenilworth, NJ. This position is on a client account within the pharmaceutical industry.
* Hands on, project management and owner s representative working closely with site maintenance team and support vendors to develop and implement projects to address site operational and support needs.
* Assemble and manage required teams of consultants and contractors.
* Negotiate contracts with each team member.
* Interface with architects, client staff, facility and construction managers, and vendors.
* Maintain client relationships and manage conflict resolution.
* Develop relationships with consultants/contractors/vendors and evaluate their performance.
* Plan and coordinate project activities at all levels unassisted.
* Formulate and review budgets for projects under supervision.
* Review, process and resolve problems with incoming project invoices for payment.
* Monitor costs and explain variances as needed, revising budgets where necessary.
* Act as liaison between clients and vendors.
* Coordinate construction activities in both union and non-union facilities.
* Define vendor strategies, evaluate, and make recommendations on the vendor proposals as per specifications from the Company.
* Coordinate purchasing of materials and services according to Company s purchasing procedures.
* Develop programs, techniques and policies and procedures for efficient and profitable operations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in engineering.
* 10+ years experience in project engineering and management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Extensive knowledge of site utility distribution systems and laboratory, animal and office facilities, including building utility and automation systems.
* Ability to handle multiple projects in various stages of completion.
* Ability to work as a team.
* Must be willing to train and become proficient in Jones Lang LaSalle's and client's project management software's.
* Demonstrate a high level of performance in project budgeting, problem solving, contract negotiations and scheduling.
* Excellent technical, verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project software.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.