Project Manager (Landlord Services Architecture Studio)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONProject Manager- Landlord Services Studio
This opportunity at Gensler Los Angeles requires a minimum of 7 years experience in a PROJECT MANAGEMENT role within the Architecture & Design Industry, preferably in Landlord Services. Technical knowledge is necessary and core/shell experience is important. Candidates with either Interiors or Architecture (or both) experience will be considered. Knowledge of construction delivery and contracting models is encouraged.
The Project Manager role is directly responsible for deploying resources to insure that the work process flows smoothly. The PM is the primary liaison between the team and the client. Strong Client management and communication skills are a must.
Responsibilities to include:
* Implement one or more projects through management of project teams
* Work with the Project Designer and Project Architect to provide leadership to the team and client
* Develop and monitor the project work plan, project schedule, fees, contracts, billings and collections
* Negotiate fees and contracts
* Manage scheduling, budgets, staffing, project set up with sub-consultants, vendors and contractors
* Track financial performance of projects
* 10+ years of relevant experience
* Degree in Architecture (or related field), Landlord Services preferred
* Professional License or certification essential and LEED Accreditation encouraged
* Knowledge of CAD and Revit 2010 is preferred
* Knowledge of building codes and structures
* Extensive knowledge of architectural and interiors principles/practices
* Excellent communication and people management skills
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.