Project Manager 9/3/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY OVERVIEW: We are a turnkey Energy Solutions Provider, specializing in Lighting, Solar energy (Photovoltaic & Thermal) and intelligent controls. Our mission is to improve the health of our planet and economy through the implementation of profitable energy solutions.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
* Coordinate multiple teams of installers and create project schedules.
* Communicate effectively w/ client, crews, team members and management.
* Utilize project management spreadsheets and software.
* Maintain a professional appearance.
* Organize and maintain project documents.
* Submit project related reports (as required).
* Attend meetings with management and internal teams.
* Scan related documents into electronic folders.
* Create and update project schedules and submit to clients for the purpose of professional communication.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
* Strong administration experiencerequired.
* Professional appearance.
* Highly organized with efficient work practices.
* Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
* STRONG AND EFFECTIVE VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS ARE VERY IMPORTANT.
* Intermediate computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
* Detail oriented and positive attitude.
* Character: Responsible & Trustworthy.
* 4-year college degreepreferred but not required. High School diplomaREQUIRED!
* Valid CA driver's license required!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE will have strong customer service skills, coupled with drive and ambition to maintain and support demanding clientele. You must be willing and able to manage varying priorities with efficiency and effective time management.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
* Competitive annual salary
* Medical, Dental Vision Insurance
* 401(k) benefits
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Sick Leave