Project Manager-Marketing Analytics & Competitive Analysis
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONKey Responsibilities
* Manage and track accurate product line forecasting and revenue target.
* Experience working on high profile projects with senior level executive visibility and engagement.
* Project management skills ability to multitask and maintain and mine multiple sources and databases of information
* Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail
* Ability to work efficiently and drive high-quality results
* High level of reliability, dedication and commitment
* Enjoy working under pressure and deadlines, and be flexible with tolerance for and ability to manage ambiguity and uncertainty
* Knowledge of web analytics, understanding digital KPIs and ability to compile high-level program reports for leadership
* Proficient with Google Analytics or other online reporting tool
* Gathering and analyzing market data
* Analyzing data and preparing reports
* Creating presentations for internal stakeholders
* 2+ years of experience in product management, marketing, tactical marketing, technical support, R&D, sales or some combination thereof
* B.S. in a Life Sciences discipline is required (MS preferable), advanced degree such as MBA or demonstrated course work towards an advanced degree is a plus.
Experience & Key skills
* General knowledge/experience with drug discovery and development
* Understanding of the principles and techniques used in modern life science research
* Understanding of the market dynamics within the life science research and drug discovery
* Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing offerings
* Technical expertise with mining business intelligence databases such as SAP and CRM
* Proven ability to communicate with customers, both internally and externally, at many different levels of the organization
* Demonstrated ability to excel in past and current roles, exceeding expectations and delivering business results.
* Solid reasoning and analytical skills to resolve issues and perform prioritization exercises
* Organized, with ability to manage and prioritize several projects simultaneously
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills in a competitive environment
MilliporeSigma is the North American life science brand of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany a leading science and technology company. It offers a broad range of innovative products and services to biotech and pharmaceutical drug therapies businesses. Through dedicated collaboration with the scientific and engineering communities, and as one of the top three R&D investors in the life science tools industry, the brand serves as a strategic partner to customers and helps advance the promise of life science.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.