This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DUTIES
(1) Help lead the electrical engineering team.
(2) Lead electrical engineering design efforts on projects as electrical Designer of Record (DOR).
(3) Personnel Management: provide mentoring, technical development, and general oversight of assigned staff.
(4) Project Management: plan workload, track and meet budgets.
(5) Coordinate with other Senior Staff to develop proposals.
(1) Maintain existing client relationships.
Seasoned professional with 10+ years experience leading electrical design efforts for buildings on multi-disciplinary teams. Past project experience shall include both private sector and federal (e.g., DoD, VA, GSA) markets. Past projects shall include a variety of building occupancy types, both new construction and additions/renovations. Aside from systems design experience, the successful candidate shall be familiar with short-circuit and arc flash studies, telecommunication system design, and other specialized systems for buildings.
(1) subject matter expert in electrical power, distribution, lighting, and low voltage systems;
(2) code expert in prevailing industry standards (e.g., NEC, UFC) and local amendments;
(3) LEED knowledge;
(4) Working knowledge of key software for the design of complex electrical systems.
(5) AutoDesk AutoCAD
(1) production capabilities in AutoDesk Revit.
DEGREES / LICENSES (R)EQUIRED (P)REFERRED
- B.S. or M.S. in electrical engineering;
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Maryland.
- Cleared Individual;
- Ability to obtain PE reciprocity to additional states.
Assist in hiring additional production staff to support the growth of the Practice.
Pre-employment drug testing is required as a condition of employment. EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disabled
KCI is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. Minority, female, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Employee Stock Ownership
*Some Part Time positions are not eligble for benefits.
*Temporary positions are not eligible for benefits.