Project Manager - Midwest
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Nebraska City, NE
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Project Manager will lead company construction, engineering and/or performance contracting projects according to contract documents. They are responsible for project safety, quality, budget and schedule performance, including subcontractors and vendors and customer satisfaction. Also, they will coordinate appropriate information flow among key stakeholders to ensure smooth operation of project from start to finish.
* Manage projects exceeding $5 million (or multiple smaller projects) while leading team activities to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget, with quality workmanship.
* Review project proposals or plans to determine time frame, financial objectives, budget and staffing for each phase of project, and procedures for accomplishing work, and allotment of available resources during various phases of the project.
* Manage the work package creation, which is based on the ERP system phase codes. Included in the work package are the prints, detailed drawings, documents, and specifications, instructions, RFI's, submittals, contractor instructions, form and bills of material.
* Administer subcontracts and purchase orders.
* Manage and coordinate and quality effort for the project, utilizing safety and quality resources appropriately.
* Coordinate information and activities among estimating, financial and construction as well as subcontractors, vendors, governmental personnel and project superintendent, ensuring proper communication flow, utilizing project meetings, correspondence, and documentation as necessary.
* Prepare project status reports, including updated cost projections and schedules for project review and input to marketing, estimating, sales, management and customer.
* Identify changes in scope or differing conditions and secure appropriate change orders for project cost and time.
* Develop and maintain client relationships with the goal of repeat profitable business.