Project Manager (Migration Analyst)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Ramon, CA
* Customer/Client facing Technical Project Manager capable of leading teams through the numerous phases of Application Migration.
* Really strong communication skills, someone who can get along with anyone. Able to explain things to all levels of expertise. Personality is key to being successful. Moved up from fixing PCs, technical type jobs, know a little bit about everything. Jack of all trades, master of none.
* Be reactive to changing circumstances, able to change directions quickly, good applications analyst.
* Work with technical application support teams, Windows and Linux admin/engineers, DBAs, and others through Analysis, Planning and Execution of application migration.
* Document the current and future state architecture of all environments of an application with the assistance of a Technical Analyst, Application SME/s and Operations & Support teams
* Data Gathering/Discovery
* Post Migration
* Document and track action items to completion as identified throughout migration phases
* Multi-tier Applications
* IIS, Apache
* Load Balancing
* Application Interfaces (Connect:Direct, FTP, sFTP, WINSCP, etc)
* Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos
* SSIS SSRS
* Migration Troubleshooting Skills