This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
The PM will be responsible for providing reliable, timely, and professional construction administration services throughout the life cycle of a project including cost, schedule and design management. Additional responsibilities could involve working with management teams, providing consulting support and technical expertise throughout the planning and conceptual design phases of a project.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of construction, open store remodels and/or ground-up experience in the retail and QSR (quick serve restaurant) industry and, will require judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload in a fast pace environment.
* Manage multiple projects at various construction stages and assist with multiple assignments
* Develop scope and schedule for assigned projects.
* Coordinate and track all Vendor RFP s.
* Issuing invite to bids, performing bid leveling and recommendations for contract award.
* Conduct and document all weekly meetings including pre-bid/pre-construction meetings and weekly OAC calls
* Manage all negotiations with the GC and consultants. Act as the client liaison during weekly/bi-weekly field visits and on-site support.
* Coordinate activities of sub-contractors
* Prepare/update project status reports, process purchase orders and invoices, Pay Applications, update tracking reports and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
* Measure project performance and schedule against base plan for potential cost escalations.
* Timely close-out process including punch-list completion, warranty documentation and fulfillment, as-built drawings and schedule.
* Maintain accurate and consistent electronic files and documentation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Education in Business Administration, Architecture, Engineering, or Project Management.
* Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience in construction and project management with knowledge of construction disciplines (civil, architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical).
* Retail and QSR experience is preferred but not required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Ability to review and interpret plans and specifications from schematic design/design phase through construction drawings.
* Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities.
* Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently.
* Ability to understand all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to budgeting, scheduling, construction and close-out.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to successfully communicate with architects, contractors, client s representatives, and team members
* Assist the Local PDS team in meeting Adjusted Gross Margin ( AGM ) targets on a Regional and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Executive Committee
* Comply with all JLL policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
* Any other reasonable duties and responsibilities that may be assigned
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.