* Command and control the assigned projects by defining project scope, goals, estimate and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
* Effectively communicate project expectations to across the divisions in the company in a timely and clear fashion.
* Coach, Mentor, Motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work. Identify to manage project dependencies and Track project milestones, deliverables
* Deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
* Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
* Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
* Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
* Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
* University degree or college diploma or equivalent work experience.
* 3+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
* Manage the coordination of all phases regarding multiple projects
* Strong familiarity with Microsoft Project software. Next Generation Public Safety Software
* Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
* Experience in coordinating with an off shore development center is a plus.
* Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently. * Flexible during times of change.
* Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines. Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating the team.
* Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
* Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
* Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
* Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
* Travel is required.