Project Manager 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONATARID, Nationwide Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a property management corporation who is seeking an experienced:
Project Manager - Rehab of large multifamily property
Job Id# EB-2034536057
* For interviewing, screening, and recommendations for any sub-contractors and in-house staff.
* Scheduling and direct supervision of all sub-contractors and in-house staff.
* Inventory, measuring, ordering, and delivery of all necessary supplies, equipment, and materials.
* Assisting in the disciplinary or promotional recommendations required for all in-house staff.
* Ensuring OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies are complied with at all times.
* Interpreting company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations and company policies.
* Timely completion of rehab projects.
* Scheduling and completion of rehab projects.
* To be available to work on an on-call basis.
* Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems.
* Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
* For the supply and upkeep of all personal tools required by the company
* For reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the rehab projects.
* For maintaining and insuring a professional appearance and attitude for sub-contractors and in-house staff at all times.
* Providing courteous, efficient response at all times.
* Thoroughly knowledgeable of management company policies and property community guidelines.
* Maintaining up-to-date project tracking information and maintaining scheduling board for leasing office to effectively utilize for leasing dates.
Experience & Qualifications:
* 5+ years experience in residential construction experience ideally within multifamily
* Supervisory experience managing rehab teams
* Demonstrated organizational, time management, scheduling and project management skills
* Assume responsibility to completion of rehab with a "take charge" approach
* Ability to be "hands on" to meet rehab deadlines
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree
Salary: $52,000-$60,000 DoE Comprehensive benefits package including Vacation, Holidays, Wellness Days, Healthcare, Dental, Vision.
Reply today with your current, up to date resume in the strictest confidence.
Are you part of the ATARID NETWORK Join the ATARID NETWORK today - you will be kept informed of career opportunities, salaries and related industry information.
ATARID's Specialist Recruiters work with you to ensure you are matched to the career opportunity of choice. ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.