Project Manager 9/3/2016
Transportation Services Company
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The candidates will be responsible for the following:
* Creating and maintaining Project Plans, Risk and Issues reports.
* Conducting Project status, Design sessions and coordinating with external data vendors.
* Managing resolution and management reporting of application, vendor, budget and resource risks and issues.
* Management reporting of project status and progress and timely reporting of project Risks and Issues.
Assist the BSC Benefits application development area with Project Management work in the support of
* Scheduling meetings with internal groups and external vendors.
* Project reporting and Risk/Issue management skills with strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Project time, cost and resource estimation.
* Knowledge of PeopleSoft Benefits application.
* The consultant is required to have 10years' experience with Project Management.
* Experience interfacing with various internal IT and Business teams and external data vendors.
* Strong Project reporting and Risk/Issue management skills.
* Experience with Project time, cost and resource estimation along with budget tracking.
* Experience interviewing various levels of functional, technical and manager applicants.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* A working knowledge of PeopleSoft Benefits application.