This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: PROJECT MANAGER - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
* Manages one or more large Digital Technology projects with cross-department and LOB impacts and acts as the point of contact for business, operations and technology partners to provide updates, resolve issues and establish the project delivery vision
* Develop project plans and execution approaches for a number of initiatives that are defined by client requirements and specifications and ensure projects are completed in accordance with all Risk, Architecture and other relevant firm wide guidelines.
* Leads project teams through project lifecycle from ideation to project execution, including the approval and demand management process, and ensures quality and timeliness of project completion
* Directs activities, monitors details, and escalates project issues and risks appropriately, and drives them to resolution
* Work with other cross-functional managers and scrum teams to assist with delivery of the Digital platform releases
* Drives root cause analysis and implements solutions
* Work with partners to develop value-adding business solutions
* Leads business analysis, process design and requirements development sessions
* Responsible for IT task tracking, issue tracking, and project status reporting
* Prepares standard and ad hoc management reports and contribute to executive presentations
* Work with QA Manager and testing team to ensure thorough testing of modules/applications/interfaces.
* Strong leadership & interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead cross functional teams to a solution and adjust leadership style for the situation
* Expert knowledge of project management techniques, standard office software (MS Office, Visio,Project) and knowledge of Agile development methodology
* Excellent communication, analytical and writing skills
* Handle immense amounts of work and tight deadlines
* Project Management Certification and knowledge of Wealth Management are pluses
* 5 years of combined business, project management, team leadership and IT experience